- Order Information
Hardware features: IGMG-P83244GC+-D4G is a breakthrough IoT M2M industrial grade gateway which is a combination of a powerful hardware and software capabilities. It uses dual core ARMv7 Cortex-A9 CPU with operating speed up to 1.3 GHz. Supporting multiple I/O it has integrated 8-port (4+4 Combo for copper and fiber) Gigabit Ethernet switch including 6 LAN and 2 WAN ports. Additionally there are two serial ports for RS-232/422/485 and RS-422/485 communication standards. All gateway’s ports support Modbus TCP and RTU protocols for connection with Ethernet and serial end-devices like PLCs, machines and sensors at factory floor, providing possibilities of monitoring and controlling them. IGMG-P83244GC+-D4G has successfully passed 4G LTE connectivity tests with AT&T® and is certified to operate in this carrier’s network. With telecom certification and dual SIM card support for redundant or load balance function it can provide the highest reliability level for cellular connectivity. Thanks to built-in mSATA SSD storage with 64GB capacity (optionally up to 256GB) provides capabilities for huge IoT data logging. Rugged and yet fanless design for -40 to +75°C degrees of operating temperature range makes IGMG-P83244GC+-D4G a perfect solution for industrial applications.
Software features: IGMG-P83244GC+-D4G introduces cutting edge features and defines new standards for IoT gateways market. Thanks to ORing branded Open Gateway software feature it simplifies to maximum IoT solution deployment. Connecting big variety of end-devices, very often with different communication interfaces, to different cloud platforms has never been so easy. Open Gateway protocol converter from a very simple and user-friendly web-based configuration interface turns the gateway into a transparent man in the middle between Modbus field devices and MQTT/CoAP/LWM2M servers.
Built-in Node-RED free open source programming tool software, which can be activated from IGMG-P83244GC+-D4G web interface with just single button click, provides useful and powerful flow-based development features. Browser-based editor makes it easy to wire together data flows using the wide range of nodes in the palette, at the same time providing a capability for rapid Dashboard prototyping including basic user interface components.
The most powerful feature of the IGMG-P83244GC+-D4G gateway is the Ignition SCADA software installed on-board. Ignition, designed by Inductive Automation, is a web-deployed industrial application platform for HMI/SCADA/IIoT that’s been deployed in more than 100 countries. Ignition provides unlimited licensing and open-standards connectivity. Thanks to the user-friendly and easy-to-learn dashboard designer including an impressive number of standard and customized components Ignition provides powerful visualization tools for displaying, controlling, alarming, historian, and reporting. IGMG-P83244GC+-D4G supports both Ignition and Ignition Edge. Depending on application needs, either can be easily chosen and activated by the user from the gateway’s web interface. As the IGMG-P83244GC+-D4G gateway provides SSD storage for massive data collecting, it also includes integrated PostgreSQL Database, which by default is already connected with Ignition software. Users do not have to worry about additional software installation and configuration, as the gateway is ready out of the box.
Both Ignition versions by default run in a trial mode, which means a new user can easily learn how to use the software and test it before deploying it in the real system. The following table explains the differences between Ignition and Ignition Edge.
- Powerful all-in-one industrial gateway solution for Edge to Cloud IIoT applications
- Industrial grade design compliant with the requirements of IEC 61850-3
- Support redundant/load-balanced 4G LTE connection certificated by AT&TⓇ
- Provide built-in 8-port Gigabit Ethernet switch with 4x10/100/1000Base-T(X) and 4xGigabit SFP Combo ports
- Support 2x Serial ports: RS-232/422/485 in DB9 connector and RS-422/485 in terminal block
- Support ORing Open Gateway (protocol converter) software feature for easy and quick IIoT deployment
- Inductive Automation Ignition/Ignition Edge on board – powerful, web-deployed industrial application platform for HMI, SCADA, MES and IIoT with MQTT connections
- Node-RED on board for data flow design and rapid prototyping
- Support MQTT/Sparkplug B and CoAP IoT protocols
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU industrial protocols
- Support 64GB SSD storage for data logging(128/256GB By Optional)
- Support PostgreSQL Database on board
- Support VPN for secured network connection (OpenVPN, PPTP, IPSec)
- Event warning by Syslog, Email, SNMP Trap, Relay output
- Redundant multiple host devices:
5 host devices: TCP Server, TCP Client mode
4 IP ranges: UDP
- PoE IEEE802.3at compatible Powered Device with 1KV isolation
- Dual isolated power inputs 12~48VDC
- Rugged IP-30 casing design and wide operating temperature range for harsh environment operation
|IGMG-P83244GC+-D4G_US||Industrial 4G LTE Cellular M2M IoT Gateway with 4x10/100/1000Base-T(X) and 4xGigabit SFP combo ports, 2xSerial ports|
|IGMG-P83244GC+-D4G_EU||Industrial 4G LTE Cellular M2M IoT Gateway with 4x10/100/1000Base-T(X) and 4xGigabit SFP combo ports, 2xSerial ports|
|V1.6||Jun 20, 2019||1.09MB|
|May 10, 2019||898.86KB|
|V1.6||Jun 20, 2019||1.09MB|
|May 10, 2019||898.86KB|